This spot is the perfect place to go when you need to get out and be one with nature while taking photos of some of
NJspots was started by the founder with the purpose of showing more people what New Jersey is all about and bashing stereotypes that the Garden
When fall comes, the tourism season in coastal New Jersey ends, but on one October weekend, hundreds of people flood shore towns from Sandy Hook
Explore our infographic to find out all you need to know about New Jersey’s lighthouses.
Looking to escape the concrete jungle of the urban areas in New Jersey or even New York City? We have some of our favorite State
Explore New Jersey this Memorial Day Weekend with some of the top spots to hike in the Garden State. Make sure to be responsible with
Looking for things to do in Asbury Park, NJ? We have you covered for activities and places to see in Asbury Park, one of the
Want to explore some history while finding something new to get pictures of? This list is for you.
Looking for something to do during 4th of July? We have some of the Top 10 from NJspots for celebrating the Fourth in New Jersey.
Summer is the perfect time to catch a glimpse of the center of the galaxy — so grab your camera and head outside!
Purples and pinks streak across the backdrop of Philadelphia. Deep swirls of magenta and bright orange paint the atmosphere over the Sea Isle and Avalon
Share It! Tweet It! LinkedIn Reddit Pin It! Nothing makes for a more beautiful sunrise or sunset than vivid colors beaming across the sky. Having
Choose Your Region
What People Are Reading Now…
- A National Treasure That Once Entertained George Washington
- 4 Apps for Predicting Sunsets & Sunrises
- Explore These 4 South Jersey Abandoned Spots
- What To Do in Cape May During the Winter
- 24 Abandoned Spots in New Jersey To Investigate
- Best New York City Overlooks
- How To Stack Photos To Capture the Perfect Moon Shot
- Best Winter Hikes In New Jersey
- 15 Best Museums in New Jersey
- Brooksbrae - Graffiti Covered Brick Factory