Virginia (@buewho), a New Jersey native and Abbey (@abbeydufoe), a Pennsylvania native, sit down and discuss the best and worst things about New Jersey. Highlighting some of the popular stereotypes like the Taylor Ham & Pork Roll debate, the taxes, and also if Central Jersey actually exists.
Join in some fun discussions and cultural discussions of some of the great things New Jersey has to offer. We also discuss some of the best-undiscovered NJspots throughout the state.
Mentioned in this Episode:
- Top NJspots in New Jersey (map)
- All Central Jersey guides (yes, it exists!)
- Finding Sandy Hook’s Voodoo Bunker
- See It All from Mount Mitchell Scenic Overlook
- Best Off-Season Beaches in New Jersey
- Investigate These 10 Abandoned Spots in New Jersey
- Monmouth County: NJspots Scavenger Hunt
- Visiting Sandy Hook & Fort Hancock