In this episode of Explore 365, we jump into how you can continue to find adventure in a COVID world. Not only are we bringing some ideas and things to think about when adventuring in your own neighborhood, but also our experiences when traveling outside our state by road-trip or by plane.
We dive into how you can utilize tools like Google to help plan for a better day trip or getaway to make your adventure feel more settled with any possible restrictions or changes in normal travel.
Mentioned in this Episode:
- The Photographer’s Guide to COVID-19
- 24 of the Best Movies, TV Shows, & Documentaries About Photography
- Things Photographers Can Do at Home During Quarantine
- The Ultimate Guide to Island Beach State Park
- Spotlight: Dave Norton’s Quarantine Porch Portraits in Flemington
- Spotlight: Joe Valencia’s Backyard Boredom Photography Project