Photo Editing Contest
NJspots & Inner-Circle Patrons Jimmy Kastner & Dave Norton, are excited to bring this special contest to the NJspots community.
How To Participate
Fellow Patrons of NJspots have joined this contest by uploading their favorite landscape shot they have taken in New Jersey. Below are their unedited photos that are eligible for the contest. Here’s how to participate in this contest:
- Pick One (or more) of the below photos to download. Click the link below to download the large file to your computer or mobile device.
- Edit the downloaded photo any way you choose (Lightroom, Photoshop, mobile apps, etc.)
- Upload the edited photo to Instagram (must be a public account) and tag #NJspotsSwap, the original photographer (usernames below photos), & @NJspots in your caption.
- Deadline is 6/30/19 – Any photos uploaded afterwards will not qualify.
- [Optional] Ask followers and friends to help share your photo too.
How To Win
2nd & 3rd Place Runner Ups will receive a sticker pack from NJspots and mentioned on the NJspots website.