NJspots Winter Photo Contest
Rules & Prizes
We Want To See Your Winter! After a great photo contest for 2018, we wanted to greet the coldest time of year with a hot photo contest to warm our shutters up for Spring. Join the NJspots Winter Photo Contest by sharing your best photo from Winter.
SHARE YOUR BEST WINTER PHOTO!
- Participants Can Enter Photo from 2/13/18 to 3/15/19
- One Photo Entry Per Person
- Photo must have been taken during winter months (December-March)
- Photo must be taken within New Jersey, but doesn't have to be of "New Jersey"
- Ex: Your photo can be of the NYC skyline, but had to have been taken in New Jersey, like Jersey City
- By entering your photo into the contest you give NJspots the permission to share your photo through our website, social media channels, and email newsletters.
- Users can vote for as many photos (only one vote per photo)
- Voting ends 3/31/19
- Votes count for 60% of choosing the winner.
- The NJspots Team votes will count towards 40% of the winner.
- The NJspots Team will be choosing the best photo based on composition, uniqueness, and creativity.
- 1st Place: The winner with the high amount of votes & also chosen by our team.
- Photo shared on NJspots Instagram, Facebook, Twitter
- Photo shared on NJspots Website
- Photo will be created into a custom phone case available for sale on the NJspots website.
- Winner will receive one phone case with their photo on it.
- With every sale, NJspots will donate 100% of proceeds to the winner's favorite charity during 2019.
- Winner will receive NJspots Gear pack including stickers, Pop Socket, and more.
- 2nd Place & 3rd Place: The photo with high votes and high votes from NJspots Team.
- Runner Ups will receive NJspots sticker pack.