NJspots Winter Photo Contest
Rules & Prizes
NJspots is excited to host the first photo contest in 2020! Share your favorite winter scenes with the NJspots community for a chance to win.
UPLOAD YOUR FAVORITE WINTER PHOTO!
- Due to the lack of winter, we are allowing photos from any year to be submitted that have been taken in the winter months – December – March.
- Participants Can Enter Photo from 2/5/20 to 3/15/20
- One Photo Entry Per Person
- Your Photo must share something unique of winter
- i.e. snow, ice, holidays, bare trees
- Your Photo must be taken within New Jersey, but doesn’t have to be of “New Jersey”
- i.e. Your photo can be a photo of the Philly Skyline but must be taken from New Jersey
- Community Votes count for 60% of choosing the winner.
- The NJspots Team votes will count towards 40% of the winner.
- The NJspots Team will be choosing the best photo based on composition, uniqueness, and creativity.
2nd & 3rd Place Prizes