Fireworks, check. Hotdogs, check. Refreshment, checks. Sounds like you have everything you need to celebrate the big Summer Kick-Off Holiday! But something is missing, where are you going to go! While we LOVE opting for backyard BBQ’s this time of year, there are times when you just want to hit the trails, soak in the sun, or try something new! The NJspots Team has you covered with some new spots and places to see throughout New Jersey for 4th of July Weekend! Check out our Top 10 Spots to visit this 4th of July!
Top Things To Do In New Jersey for 4th of July Weekend
Want To Go To A Fair or Festival?
Check out some of the local fairs & festivals in the different regions in New Jersey.
- July 2-6: Cumberland County Fair, Millville (times vary)
- July 10-14: Ocean County Fair, Berkeley Township (times vary)
- July 16-20: Burlington County Farm Fair, Columbus (times vary)
- July 12-14: New Jersey State Barbecue Championship, Wildwood (times vary)
- July 12-14: Atlantic City Vegan Food Festival, Atlantic City (times vary)*
- July 13: Haddonfield Craft and Fine Art Festival, Haddonfield (11am-5pm)
- July 14: South Jersey Dragon Boat Festival, Hamilton Township (8am-5pm)
We hope that you can enjoy your 4th of July doing whatever it is you love. Enjoy some of the other spots and places around New Jersey. Our state has a lot to offer, so however you choose to spend your holiday weekend be sure to continue to tag #NJspots.